Small patch to let the user choose the port of the server for android

Fabien Carrion

Dec 9, 2010, 4:36:56 PM12/9/10
to rem...@googlegroups.com
Let me know if you need change on it.

Thanks

--
Fabien Carrion

() Campagne du ruban ASCII -- Contre les mails en html
/\ contre les pieces-jointes Microsoft
Web: http://fabien.carrion.free.fr/

androidport.patch.zip
signature.asc

Oben Sonne

Dec 12, 2010, 4:42:16 PM12/12/10
to rem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fabien,

thanks for your contributions! Great that work is going on for the
Android client. I'd happily integrate the changes you've provided
GitHub, however, please change the license header of your source files
to let them match those in other Java source files (e.g.
http://code.google.com/p/remuco/source/browse/client/common/src/remuco/client/common/player/Player.java?r=11780ca9d18dd19a924a931422ee7a451ed40bda).
I know, the Android files currently miss any headers, but this is just
something that still has to be done. Would be great if you can do this
for the files you've touched. Then, I think, your changes would be
ready for a merge.

Cheers,
Oben

Oben Sonne

Dec 12, 2010, 4:52:22 PM12/12/10
to rem...@googlegroups.com
.. nevertheless, feel free to add yourself as an author _below_ the
standard Remuco license header or within the AUTHORS file (in the
project's doc dir).