QuodLibet adapter

Pawel 'pbm' Szubert

Jan 4, 2010, 12:19:59 PM1/4/10
to remuco
I found some time to add some features to QL adapter.

Now it support:
- [NEW] information about song progress (dbus)
- [NEW] info about playback state (dbus)
- [NEW] almost all info variables (without 'tags') (command line &
dbus)
- play/pause, next, prev (cmdline)
- volume up/down (cmdline)
- toggle repeat/shuffle (cmdline)

Unfortunatelly it is impossible to implement (there isn't any cmdline
or dbus method):
- volume information
- info about repeat/shuffle state

I think that QL adapter is ready to include in Remuco if you think
that without that two functions it can be included.

Adapter is in my BitBucket repo...

Oben Sonne

Jan 4, 2010, 5:44:33 PM1/4/10
to rem...@googlegroups.com
Great! I'll look into it soon.

Oben

Oben

Jan 17, 2010, 12:45:44 PM1/17/10
to remuco
Hi Pawel,

I've merged your Quod Libet adapter changes and did some additional
changes: http://bitbucket.org/obensonne/remuco/changeset/845a07c18a29/

The adapter now supports volume info, rating info and control and
repeat/shuffle info. Further, playback and song changes now are
recognized via DBus signals instead of polling.

Cheers,
Oben

PS: In the future, please check to not introduce tabs in the Python
source files (4 spaces instead).