End of life

Oben

Mar 15, 2014, 4:43:28 PM3/15/14
to rem...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

this is just an official announcement to an already obvious situation.

I'm sorry to say this, but as anyone following this project has recognized, it has not been maintained for a long time and it won't be so in the future. So Remuco officially is announced to be dead now. It's a bit sad that I could not find the time to finish my reload I started in private. On the other side, there are a lot of great remote control applications out there today. The situation is much better than some years ago.

If anyone is willing to take over ownership, please get in touch with me.

Thanks to everybody who contributed to this project and sorry to all users who hoped for an update on this project.

Best, Oben.

Catalin Patulea

Mar 16, 2014, 4:24:34 PM3/16/14
to rem...@googlegroups.com, Oben
Sorry to hear this :-(

I would only suggest to leave the project page, or at least keep the
repository running, so that people can still look at the history of
the project and/or fork it.

Oben Sonne

Mar 16, 2014, 6:13:11 PM3/16/14
to Catalin Patulea, rem...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that's what I'm going to do. The project page as well as the mirror repositories at Bitbucket and Github will stay, along with a notice that the project is unmaintained.

Cheers, Oben.