Android client update (target API 17)

TheUC

Mar 24, 2013, 4:40:10 PM3/24/13
to rem...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Not sure whether people are still reading this mailing list.
I have updated the Remuco Android client. The code has been updated and targets Android API 17.
I've opened a pull request on GitHub (link: https://github.com/obensonne/remuco/pull/10 ). You can also find 4 screenshots there.

Pull request message:

In this pull request an update of the Android client is provided.
Most parts of the old source code has been updated to Android 4 preferred code. For example fragments are used where activities and dialogs were used. The client is still compatible with Android 2 because the Android support library v4 was used. No new functionality was added (compared to the last Android released code). Also it should be 100% compatible with the last Remuco server release. Overall (the Android client) code is slightly re-ordered, hopefully for the best; but I have no numbers to back that up.

Note: Currently only the search functionality has not been ported. (I am planning to do so, but on a different branch).

Kind regards,

Remco

Oben Sonne

Mar 25, 2013, 4:08:44 PM3/25/13
to rem...@googlegroups.com
Ack. Further comments in the pull request.