Fix for Exaile and Totem adapters.

Senador

Mar 18, 2011, 6:52:28 PM3/18/11
to remuco
Exaile adapter had a problem where it can't display the track cover
art nor the track information, affecting the rating function also.

This is due to a change in Exaile 0.3.2 API.

The problem with the totem adapter is that the Seek function wasn't
working. There was a parameter missing in the
totem_action_seek_relative function (the last parameter - "accurate").

I've sent the exaile patch to the according bug, at Google Code. But
since there was no bug related to the totem problem, I've sent no
patches.

--
Carlos Eduardo Melo

Oben Sonne