Android Client Build Failure

tov...@googlemail.com

Jan 7, 2012, 12:36:46 PM1/7/12
to remuco
Hi,

I'm trying to build the android client for remuco and follow the
instructions
from the wiki [1] for that. It should be included in the free fdroid
market
[2].

Unfortunately, it doesn't build from the repository and complains
about
missing packages from the common folder. If I copy client/common/src
client/android/src it builds.

Any idea how to fix this without the need for copying?

Also, in client/android/AndroidManifest.xml there is the
android:versionCode
attribute that you should increase by one for each new version. Your's
is
still at 1.

Thanks a lot for creating and improving Free Software,
Torsten

PS. Just writing emails to this list doesn't seem possible. Google
refused mine :(

[1] https://code.google.com/p/remuco/wiki/Android
[2] http://f-droid.org/