"Add Directory" feature in MPD adapter

hannes.nagel

Jun 13, 2010, 9:38:48 AM6/13/10
to remuco
Hi,
this is a very nice project (and seems cleanly written to me), thank
you! I use the MPD adapter to play music from an NAS.
However, quite from the beginning there was at least one feature I
missed: Add a complete directory/hierarchy from the library into MPDs
playlist. To address this, please consider the simple following patch
http://reddd.homelinux.net/~hannes/patch-remuco-mpd-add-directory
It modifies remuco-mpd to add a list action "Add" which is handled as
mpd.add(name).

There are some things left, I would like to look into at some time.
The one at the top of my mind is to add customizable key bindings for
the list browser screens as well.

regards,
Hannes Nagel

Oben

Jun 13, 2010, 2:22:49 PM6/13/10
to remuco
Hi Hannes,

thanks for the patch, looks good. I'll apply it to the source (using
your name and email address for the commit message - please let me
know if you have concerns about that).

If you plan to work on further features, please consider cloning the
Remuco repository (see http://code.google.com/p/remuco/wiki/Contribute#Share_contributions)
- makes reviewing and merging of changes easier.

Cheers,
Oben