Remove my age/birthday from Google and IMDb.com

deann...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 4:09:29 PM8/25/17
to How to Remove Information from the Internet
Hi,
I want to remove my private and personal age and birthday from Google and IMDb.com. IMDb refuses to remove it and actually  has a law in effect called AB1687 where they are required to remove it from their site but they are refusing to comply.  I am hired based on what age I play on camera, not my real age, by posting my real age, this opens me up to age discrimination, this is not tolerated in other fields and shouldn't be in the arts either, please help me with this! Thank you.
Deanna

and

Tim_T

Dec 30, 2021, 4:29:33 PM12/30/21
to Remove Information from the Internet

Your best bet is to enlist the services of a reputable online information removal company that guarantees the full and permanent removal of the personal information you are concerned with from the websites and search engines that are showing up on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for your name.