What's the Best Service to Remove My Internet Information - SEEKING FEEDBACK

How to Remove Information from the Internet

Mar 22, 2016, 10:13:04 PM3/22/16
to How to Remove Information from the Internet
There's been a lot of buzz about a new type of service that will remove your name and personal details from data brokers and the websites that they distribute your information too, essentially wiping you off the internet completely.  I'm looking for some feedback on the reliability and effectiveness of these services as well as honest options as to which company provides the best product for the buck.

Has anyone had experience with an online information removal service?

Did the company deliver what they promised? What percentage of your personal information were they able to get of the web?  Has any of the information resurfaced?

Most of these services come with an optional add-on to monitor for new mentions of your data online.  Are continued online data monitoring services worth the extra few bucks every month?

TIBERS_TOM

Mar 31, 2016, 3:52:46 PM3/31/16
to removeonlin...@googlegroups.com, how-to-remove-informa...@googlegroups.com
Remove Online Information com is a credible internet information removal service.

dubraj...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2018, 3:04:30 PM10/16/18
to Remove Information from the Internet
please delete my dating profile parmanently.

dubraj...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2018, 3:28:23 PM10/16/18
to Remove Information from the Internet

dubraj...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2018, 3:28:32 PM10/16/18
to Remove Information from the Internet
On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 7:43:04 AM UTC+5:30, How to Remove Information from the Internet wrote:
Remove dating app

Dubraj Marndi

Oct 16, 2018, 11:55:38 PM10/16/18
to Remove Information from the Internet
Do not  call  me

--

---

wadaiy...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2019, 5:29:47 PM6/18/19
to Remove Information from the Internet
Pls remove the following people from all dating sites. Faseeghik76 and wadztaliepkhan4agmail.com

ghostblueey...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2019, 3:39:45 PM6/24/19
to Remove Information from the Internet

tommygun...@gmail.com