Remove negative image damaging search results

Remove Personal Information from the Internet

May 17, 2022, 1:56:54 AM5/17/22
to Remove Personal Information from the Internet
I have a few clients in need of help. I want to Remove negative image damaging search results from Google.

It is effecting his image for he is working with many schools and youth groups. He would like for her claims to not be on his top results when people google his name and organisation.

Remove negative image damaging search results

I’d love more information on the resellers program and all the services you offer.

I work for someone who is interested in getting a couple of negative
articles removed when someone googles his name.

A is person claiming to have had dated him near 10 years ago, yet they haven’t dated. She is now in the porn industry and claims she had dated him.

It is effecting his image for he is working with many schools and youth groups. He would like for her claims to not be on his top results when people google his name and organisation.

Can you please tell me the process and how much this would cost?

Is it possible for you to send me over some literature about your company how the process works and an idea of pricing please. That way I can figure out how we can proceed. Thanks so much for your help.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Message has been deleted