What's the best way to remove revenge posts from CheaterReport.com

JT

Jul 14, 2016, 12:11:35 AM7/14/16
to How to Remove Information from the Internet
My Ex is a total skank. She posted naked pictures of me all over the place. How can I get my name and pics off revenge sites like CheaterReport.com?

Abe M

Jul 27, 2016, 4:50:57 AM7/27/16
to How to Remove Information from the Internet
Bummer man. Same thing happened to me except I was posted on Liars Cheaters R Us.

C. Mintzer

Sep 25, 2016, 11:58:04 PM9/25/16
to How to Remove Information from the Internet
You have to hire reputation managers to do it and you'll need to find a company that has a process in place for removing posts from CheaterReport.com.  There are a few such company's that can remove from this site.  Typically they use legal intimidations, official DMAC Takedown demands and negotiations to get posts removed from CheaterPost.com and a handful of other sites that are likely all owned by the same sleazeball.

Hope I could help!  Best of luck JT!