.deb Package for Ubuntu/Debian Linux Systems

stepstools

Apr 7, 2010, 10:08:49 AM4/7/10
to RemotePad
I recently got my remotepad working on Ubuntu Linux by compiling the
source. I realized it was a pain, so I compiled it into a .deb
package for easy installation. I have uploaded it to mediafire.com -
http://www.mediafire.com/?mejdtwjmxzh You can run it in the terminal
with the command "remotepad". If you get errors, email me at
steps...@gmail.com. Good luck!

erid...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2014, 3:05:27 PM7/19/14
to remo...@googlegroups.com
Since the file compiled by Stepstools was not there anymore (Well was obvious, just see the date...). I had to compile it myself.

Here, the result for anyone who would like to try this software: http://cl.ly/2F1i0T1b443V
Compiled on Ubuntu 14.04 x64.

When i tryed to install it via Ubuntu Software Center a warning dialog appeared saying something about that my package is of bad quality and stuff. Just clicked "Ignore and install" and everything is going smooth. Hope it works the same for you too.

You can still run it via terminal "remotepad".

Cheers!