Awful Experience

warthog

Jun 1, 2010, 8:22:42 PM6/1/10
to RemotePad
To whom do I write to regain the hours I wasted trying to make this
app work? Ibcan't believe this effort is in good faith and would be
interested in seeing video proof that it works as it its creators
assert. In a nutshell - even after one has added the software,
resolved the firewall, correctly implemented the ip both with and
without port number - nothing happens.

Thanks,

Michael

Barry Carlyon

Jun 2, 2010, 7:44:37 AM6/2/10
to remo...@googlegroups.com
works fine for me on multiple platforms, both 3g and wifi....

Barry Carlyon
Student Radio Association Regional Rep. North East/Yorkshire
LUU Media Rep
Webmaster LSRfm.com, Leeds Student, LUUBackstage, Action, BurnFM

http://www.barrycarlyon.co.uk
http://www.lsrfm.com
http://www.lsweb.org.uk

mobile: 07729048443
office: 01133801280
skype: barrycarlyon
email: ba...@barrycarlyon.co.uk
live help: barryc...@hotmail.co.uk

And Contains the Views of Barry Carlyon ONLY