Streaming error. Can't figure it out to save my life

Copper

Oct 3, 2009, 1:02:28 AM10/3/09
to RemotePad
I'm running windows vista 32bit and downloaded the latest server and
app on my comp and ipod (touch 2nd gen) respectively and followed the
(seemingly) simple instruction but all I ever get is a streaming
error.

I've got windows firewall turned off, as I'm running counterspy and
sophos antivirus. I've looked in both of those programs for any hint
of allowing programs or connections or what have you, anything that
could prevent this from working but I can't find anything.

Anybody got some suggestions?