[RemotePad 501] iPad compatibility?

Kerry Garrison

Apr 24, 2010, 1:34:08 PM4/24/10
to RemotePad
While we tested RemotePad on an iPad and it worked fine. I would love
to see an enhanced iPad version. In an enhanced version for the iPad I
would like to see the status bar have additional functions like:

left, right, up, down arrows
Programmable keys that can send function keys or even macros
Alt-Tab Button
Ctrl-Alt-Delete Button

I'm sure there are some other neat things that could be added with the
extra screen real estate available.

Rui Paulo

Apr 25, 2010, 8:11:15 AM4/25/10
to remo...@googlegroups.com
On 24 Apr 2010, at 18:34, Kerry Garrison wrote:

> While we tested RemotePad on an iPad and it worked fine. I would love
> to see an enhanced iPad version. In an enhanced version for the iPad I
> would like to see the status bar have additional functions like:
>
> left, right, up, down arrows
> Programmable keys that can send function keys or even macros
> Alt-Tab Button
> Ctrl-Alt-Delete Button
>
> I'm sure there are some other neat things that could be added with the
> extra screen real estate available.

Unfortunately, both of the current developers are not in the USA so we don't have access to an iPad yet.

Regards,
--
Rui Paulo