Laaaggy on Vista

1 view

redfive1231

Sep 30, 2009, 8:21:34 PM9/30/09
to RemotePad
I love this. Like, I can't even tell you how awesome this is. They
only problem I notice is the lag on Vista. It will work fine for about
40 seconds, then it will stop responding for about 20 seconds, forcing
me to go back to the normal stupid mouse/touchpad. Can this be fixed?

Second, I have a few feature requests.

1. Gestures (navigation in web browsers, show desktop, show
application switcher [alt+tab equivalent])
2. Ability to hide statusbar and related stuff by shaking device
3. Nicer-looking buttons :)

This app is AWESOME! I can't believe how awesome it is! Thanks for all
your work!