Minor update of IRBHost now available

n2jeu

Oct 3, 2009, 8:27:19 PM10/3/09
to Amateur Radio Station Remoting
I've been able to do a minor revision of the IRBHost executable. The
new version is now 6.003.01.

You can get a copy at http://www.n2jeu.net in the Downloads area.

Please be sure to read the READ-FIRST.txt file for important notes.

Bugs patched are:

1) rebranded to reflect the change in project administrators.
2) path to the Commander executable change to permit standard install
using the DXLAB Launcher installation application.
3) help file link for the IRBHost application moved to teh n2jeu.net
server to permit eventual updating to the file.

Questions or comments should be directed to N2JEU (at) ralabs.com or
visit the web site at http://www.n2jeu.net.

Bob Arnold N2JEU

NOTE: the Skype 4 problem is NOT fixed with this release. I'm still
trying to come up with a resolution.