New software author on the IRB project

n2jeu

May 5, 2009, 8:06:06 PM5/5/09
to Amateur Radio Station Remoting
Hi,

I'm Bob Arnold N2JEU and after talking with Stan W4MQ I've taken
over development of his software. Stan's web site is still available
but further new information and software will be available at
http://www.n2jeu.net.

I hope I'll be able to continue Stan's vision and even proceed
forward with new features and possibly supporting more radios.

Bob N2JEU

ve6ccl

May 5, 2009, 11:30:13 PM5/5/09
to remot...@googlegroups.com
Greetings from Calgary Bob

Thanks

Our Club, The Calgary Amateur Radio Association , have been using the
W4MQ software packages for about a Over a year now and are planning
to put together a coulple of more in the near future,

Our IRB (VE6AO) presintly uses an FT847 driving an FL7000 Amp with 3 HF
and 3 VHF antennas.

If we can be of any assistance in testing out new developments just ask.

73
Rob
VE6CCL

n2jeu

May 6, 2009, 10:49:01 AM5/6/09
to Amateur Radio Station Remoting
It'll take a while for me to get up to speed on the software and
running a remote system. I'm thinking a month or two should do it and
after that I should be able to make a bit of headway with the software
as far as gub fixes and possibly new features go. I'm also thinking
about expanding it to handle other brands of radios as well.

Bob N2JEU