ROTOR CONTROL using ARS RCI and ARS RCI-SE boards from Pablo, EA4TX

ROBve6ccl

Jun 16, 2009, 1:07:47 PM6/16/09
to Amateur Radio Station Remoting
Does anyone have experiance with Controling 2 rotors using ARS RCI-
SE board from Pablo, EA4TX and W4MQ's IRBHost software?

Rob Ve6ccl Admin for VE6AO IRB

n2jeu

Jun 19, 2009, 8:06:37 PM6/19/09
to Amateur Radio Station Remoting
I've taken over the software project from Stan, W4MQ. I don't have any
documentation on that board but if you can point me at some
documentation (if it exists online) I'll be glad to take a look at it
and see what's possible using it with the W4MQ software.

Bob Arnold N2JEU
(http://www.n2jeu.net/)

ve6ccl

Jun 19, 2009, 9:48:24 PM6/19/09
to remot...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bob for the reply.
We are closing in on getting the two rotors under control.
http://www.ea4tx.com/ is the website. I think there is documentation there.
Pablo the developer of the boards and software was a great help when we
set up the first board
and has given us some things to try

I will let you know how it goes

Rob