An Internet conference on remote ham station operation

n2jeu

Sep 30, 2009, 4:51:27 PM9/30/09
to Amateur Radio Station Remoting
Hi folks,

I'm presently working on putting together a web based conference on
the operation of ham stations over the Internet. In order to determine
the resources I'd need to do such a conference I'm looking for input
from you if any of you are interested in it. The conference would
actually be a round table type discussion of a small group of hams
presently involved in actual remote operations both at the host side
and user side as well as the software side of things. The resulting
audio from the round table using Skype would be turned around as a
live stream that over a thousand listeners could access. there would
also be a live text based chat room available to listeners could ask
questions of the round table participants.

I'm interested in hearing from people wishing to listen in and to
people currently doing remote ham station operations as well as
working on the software to do it.

Target dates are on a weekend at the end of October or early November
depending on who can participate in the conference.

Please email me at n2jeu (at) ralabs.com or check my site at
http://www.n2jeu.net/.

Bob Arnold N2JEU

W4MQ - Stan

Sep 30, 2009, 6:07:42 PM9/30/09
to remot...@googlegroups.com
Excellent idea. I would be interested in participating. I think those
weekends are OK, but of course depends on the specific times you choose.

73, Stan W4MQ

Valeryi Puchkin

Oct 1, 2009, 7:01:07 AM10/1/09
to remot...@googlegroups.com
Отличная идея буду следить за продвижением проекта
Great idea I will monitor the progress of the project

2009/9/30 n2jeu <n2...@ralabs.com>

--
73! с уважением Валерий, Partenit, Alushta
http://www.uu4jlm.com

Ray

Oct 4, 2009, 12:06:23 PM10/4/09
to remot...@googlegroups.com
Bob I would be very interested in Listening in to the discusions of
operating a Internet Remote Base.

Ray K7RBR