Multiuser sessions

Olaf St

Oct 24, 2019, 6:40:11 PM10/24/19
to RemoteApp Tool
Hi
Is it possible to open more than only one rdp-session at the same time to the same (multiuser-)app from different users?

(We are using Linux since ~10 years, and now we need one special windows-software)

Bye
Olaf

Aaron Mason

Oct 24, 2019, 6:57:32 PM10/24/19
to RemoteApp Tool
Hi Olaf

For that, you will need either multiple hosts (especially true for client versions) or a server with RDS licensing and proper RemoteApp - though you should be able to run two users on the server variants.

I'm guessing WINE isn't an option?

Johnnyxp64

Feb 16, 2020, 11:50:32 AM2/16/20
to RemoteApp Tool
hi,
thanks for the great tool i will start working on the git source (since i also love vb.net) to fix some minor issues and see what can i do to improve it.

back to the topic thought.
what is the default case when you use this tool in
windows server 2016 in workgroup
so no remoteApps can be isntalled as role,
and lets say we dont install the remote desktop role also

and i want to run the same app with the same user name at the same times from different clients.... will it work?