Command Line Paramaters

Jinit M

Jan 5, 2024, 6:07:39 AMJan 5
to RemoteApp Tool
Hello,
I wanted to automate the process of creating a Remoteapp (that is what we do when we press the plus symbol inside the application).
Are there any command line parameters which I can use which can automatically create a remote app for me instead of me actually opening the application and adding the entry manually.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kim Knight

Jan 6, 2024, 10:00:43 AMJan 6
to RemoteApp Tool
Unfortunately RemoteApp Tool can not be used from the command-line like this.

Can you use PowerShell instead?

New-RDRemoteApp -Alias "AppAlias" -CollectionName "CollectionName" -DisplayName "AppName" -FilePath "C:\Path\To\App.exe"