Admin (working) vs Standard User Accounts (not working)

HBI AMP

Mar 19, 2020, 5:50:23 PM3/19/20
to RemoteApp Tool
Hi all,

Recently set up RemoteApp for a data analysis program in my lab and it works great going in from Mac or PC!
The issue I'm having is that when I click on the RDP file and it asks me to put in my credentials. If I log in using an Admin account on that computer the program launches fine, however, if I log in using a standard non-user account, I just get a blank black screen.
Obviously it's some sort of permissions issue but I don't know where to start.
Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance!

B. Gale

Mar 19, 2020, 5:56:52 PM3/19/20
to RemoteApp Tool
To me this sounds like an issue with permissions on your system not with the remoteapp tool.
Does your "non-user account" (I think you mean "standard user account") have permissions to RDP into the server and to run that program on the server?