After creating first remoteapp profile I can not longer connect to server using standard RDP session????

Courtney Sampson

Oct 20, 2019, 9:31:01 PM10/20/19
to RemoteApp Tool
I have only just installed the software.

Chose + to add a program. (i did this when logged in via my usual remote desktop session for admin)

When trying to login again via my usual remote desktop session I can no longer connect.

any ideas.

Cheers,
Courtney.

Courtney Sampson

Oct 20, 2019, 9:32:27 PM10/20/19
to RemoteApp Tool
Sorry further information

this is server 2012 NOT ad - with just RDP for admin purposes

B. Gale

Mar 20, 2020, 4:07:31 PM3/20/20
to RemoteApp Tool
What error do you get when you try to connect again?
This tool shouldn't cause any issues connecting to RDP  unless you are using the RDP file created BY the tool and created it wrong or set something wrong.