Adding RemoteApps to client RDP connection managers

BobH

Dec 24, 2021, 8:15:40 PM12/24/21
to RemoteApp Tool
The RDP file generated by RemoteApp tool cannot be used on a client that already has another RDP file.  That appears to be a limitation of the RDP file model.  Therefore, I use an RDP connection manager, such as the Windows 10 Remote Desktop app.  That allows multiple RDP connections to be saved without authentication information getting lost.

There doesn't appear to be a way to add a RemoteApp to this app or any other RDP connection manager app (like RDCMan or mRemoteNG).  They only support adding standard RDP connections (or Workspaces with Remote Desktop app).

Any advice on how to accomplish this?

Danila Anisimov

Aug 22, 2022, 6:05:23 AM8/22/22
to RemoteApp Tool
I can only guess you're talking about multiple connections of users through RDP and RemoteTool. Here is a solution:
https://github.com/sebaxakerhtc/rdpwrap

суббота, 25 декабря 2021 г. в 04:15:40 UTC+3, dleb...@gmail.com: