black background on the objects (menu) in animation

vincent callemyn

Nov 4, 2020, 4:37:59 AM11/4/20
to RemoteApp Tool
Hello,
first of all thank you for your tool, and once again thank you for making the sources available;)

I have been using RemoteApp Tools for a long time now, on frozen versions of Win Pro 1703 without any problems with a patched DLL in order to use it much like an RDS server.

I decided to push the versions of WIN 10 PRO one by one in order to check the compatibility of the different options that I need.

I therefore have 2 anomalies that I still have to correct:
1) it is impossible to open several simultaneous sessions of the same user since version 1903. (I doubt that this concerns you ^^, but I still ask the question if anyone has the answer.)

2) I encountered a graphic bug on elements in animations. for example, clicking a button that displays a menu.
the menu appears in gradient normally, to then be displayed completely. I have the impression that the animation is masked by a black veil, unfortunately, once the animation is over, the menu apaprait well.
this gives an average effect on usage. Do you have an idea ?
I disabled "bitmapcache", but it doesn't matter.
in remote office use, no worries, out is clean.

thank you in advance, and good luck;)