Renaming remote-apis 'master' to 'main'

Steven Bergsieker

Jun 21, 2021, 2:53:44 PM6/21/21
to Remote Execution APIs Working Group
In line with https://github.com/bazelbuild/bazel/issues/12200 and following the directions at https://github.com/github/renaming, we will be renaming the 'master' branch on the remote-apis repository to 'main' this week.

Given that remote-apis is mostly a reference for the API spec, with few (if any) live dependencies that would reference the branch name, I don't anticipate that this will break anything.

If you believe this rename will break something, or need time to update a downstream dependency, please let me know.

Thanks,
Steven

Tony Aiuto

Jun 28, 2021, 10:39:30 AM6/28/21
to Steven Bergsieker, Remote Execution APIs Working Group
I have renamed the branch.