Robotium for Android

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

marcelcaraciolo

未讀,
2010年7月17日 下午3:46:222010/7/17
收件者:remo...@googlegroups.com

Sent to you by marcelcaraciolo via Google Reader:

via Mobile Phone Development by Simon Judge, Freelance Mobile Developer on 7/15/10

robotium.gifToday, I came across Robotium for Android. It’s a test framework that allows you to create test cases for Android Activities, Dialogs, Toasts, Menus and Context Menus. There’s a great overview on bitbar.

It’s amazing how many new Android tools, libraries, code samples and tips appear every day. There seems to be a huge developer momentum behind Android. So much so, I question whether developers will have the time and incentive to start developing for newer Bada, Windows Phone 7, Symbian^3/Symbian^4 and MeeGo.

Things you can do from here:

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄