You have a shipment on it's way

DHL Inc.

Jan 28, 2019, 1:17:35 PM1/28/19
to remoalemidada-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Recipient,

You have a package coming.
This letter was sent to you at the request of to notify you that the package has
been sent to our facility. To verify status of a package, click here to view your invoice.

DHL IS RIGHT HERE FOR YOU
Thanks for choosing DHL Express. We look forward to providing you exceptional service and reliable delivery at the best rates. Have questions? For your convenience, we offer you a Customer Service:

For Customer Service, simply click here.

DHL 2018. DHL . Brandmark, and the colour yellow are logos of DHL Express, Inc.
All trademarks,names that appear in affiliation with DHL's services are the property of their owners.

**Please do not respond directly to this message. DHL will not receive any messages**

This email holds personal info and could be confidential. In case you're not the meant recipient, the duplicating disclosure or other use of the material of this letter is strictly forbidden and you are advised to erase this e-mail promptly.