Remix 2015 pinch hit no. 7 (Chronicles of Narnia, Heyer Georgette - Works)

Remix Mods

Jun 19, 2015, 5:02:16 PM6/19/15
to remix-pin...@googlegroups.com
If you can turn around a remix of at least 1000 words by June 23 in Chronicles of Narnia or HEYER Georgette - Works, please reply to this email.

In your reply, please tell us your AO3 username, or whether you need an invitation to set up an account there.

Assignments will go to the first person to respond (or, at least, the first person whose email shows up in my inbox). If you haven't received an email from us confirming that you've got the assignment by the time we notify the list that the pinch has been claimed, that means we haven’t been able to give you it this time.

Thanks!

Laura