Remix 2015 -- many pinch hits contained within! Even more fandoms!

Remix Mods

Jun 22, 2015, 1:35:32 PM6/22/15
to remix-pin...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is the lazier way. If you can turn around a story of at least 1,000 words by June 25 in any of these fandoms, please reply to this email. In your reply, please let us know which pinch you want, and what your AO3 username is.

We really appreciate all your help so far! And now, the pinches:

12. Fandoms: Teen Wolf (TV), Kingdom Hearts, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan.

13. Fandoms: Marvel Cinematic Universe, Merlin (TV), Stargate SG-1, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Stardust (2007), Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman.
Stories can be found here: http://glinda.dreamwidth.org/222672.html

14. Fandoms: Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler
Stories can be found here: http://archiveofourown.org/users/haldolhs

15. Fandoms: The X-Files, The West Wing, Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly.

16. Fandoms: DCU (Comics), Dragon Age - All Media Types, Loveless, World of Warcraft

17. Fandoms: X-Men: First Class (2011)
Stories can be found here: http://archiveofourown.org/users/professor

18. Fandoms: Teen Wolf (TV), White Collar, Welcome to Night Vale, DCU (Comics), X-Men (Comicverse), Marvel Cinematic Universe, Leverage

19. Fandoms: Supernatural

20. Fandoms: Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis
Stories can be found here: https://delicious.com/wingedflight21

Thanks!

Laura

Remix Mods

Jun 22, 2015, 2:09:19 PM6/22/15
to remix-pin...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for taking them so fast!

Begin forwarded message:

Remix Mods

Jun 22, 2015, 2:32:39 PM6/22/15
to remix-pin...@googlegroups.com
Apparently when I said 5 to go, I meant 4. Counting and multi-tasking is hard, yo.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Remix Mods <remix...@gmail.com>
Subject: Remix 2015 -- many pinch hits contained within! Even more fandoms!
Date: 22 June 2015 18:35:29 BST