Increase Memory RAM of Remix OS

herrin...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2016, 11:25:27 AM7/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
How can i increase the memory of the REMIX OS. i believe it only has 512. I need to increase it to 2 gigs minimum.
thanks
Message has been deleted

prajwa...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 4:35:07 PM5/25/18
to Remix OS for PC
now i have 64 internal ....but the Ram is still the same

alitunaha...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2018, 12:43:25 PM7/27/18
to Remix OS for PC
I have the same thing help please

nfli...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 2:32:33 PM7/26/20
to Remix OS for PC
Hi, It will be depending on how much memory you select for installation, if you select 60 gb drive then it will be 6 gb RAM. I am not sure about exact calculation or logic behind that, but more disk space offer you a higher RAM.

cherub cherub

Dec 16, 2020, 1:51:33 PM12/16/20
to Remix OS for PC
Installed in ECS P4M800PRO-M, AMD Radeon 9550 video card,
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 - 2133 MHz, 1.5GB RAM, video and audio playback without novelty. 8GB data.img size