Dual-boot Windows 10 and Remix OS

Carlos Barba García

Dec 10, 2016, 2:47:12 PM12/10/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hi there!
I write because I have installed Remix OS on my Windows 10 laptop. I installed Remix on new F Partition (30gb) i made for it, separated from Windows. Everything went perf and i have the bootloader even installed (came with the remix file) but when i reboot to go into remix os it sais that its formating the partition. My question is if only remixs partition or even windows? thanks

Dondre Johnson

Dec 12, 2016, 7:05:28 AM12/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Well, Jide wouldn't format your Windows drive, if that's what you mean. When you download Remix OS for the first time, there will be and unformatted_data.img. They will format that image and make it into data.img, and fix what's inside of the image, so it's ready to be used with Remix OS.