Issue with remixOS installation tool - The USB Drive must be larger than 8GB capacity

stefa...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 8:17:20 PM3/6/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hi there,

I've just downloaded RemixOS for opened my brand new 16GB Sandisk USB Drive ready to install a bootable image of it on. When I open the Remix OS installation tool, select USB drive and then the letter im getting an error which says"The USB Drive capacity must be larger than 8GB"

I reformatted the drive just in-case & restarted the install tool but i've still got the same error. The drive is showing 14.8GB free on it in Win7 64 bit.

Has anyone else had this issue & are there any steps I can do to overcome it?

Cheers,

arfe...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 11:39:38 AM8/30/16
to Remix OS for PC
I have the same problem, usb 2.0 16GB keep pop the same error, any solution?

2002...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2016, 3:18:40 AM11/30/16
to Remix OS for PC
i have the same problem with my 16GB USB Drive on Windows 7 pro 64 bits or 10 pro 64 bits