Remix OS ate the space of my USB flash drive.

Chi Leong Kwok

Apr 15, 2016, 12:16:18 PM4/15/16
to Remix OS for PC

Same as I said in the title. My USB flash drive has 32GB before I installed Remix OS in it. Now it only has 10GB space.

hypot...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2016, 12:44:59 PM4/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
It hasn't ate it just turned it into 3 partitions; with Windows only showing the first one.

If you want to fully format use "Disk Management" an SDformatter or a program like MiniTool Partition Manager

Chi Leong Kwok

Apr 15, 2016, 12:52:05 PM4/15/16
to Remix OS for PC

Thanks a lot!

Denis_KZ

Apr 18, 2016, 6:14:40 AM4/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hi all.

I have the same situation - I can see only 10GB free space of 32GB USB Flash drive (after Remix installed) .

My question is:
1) Is 10 GB that we see in Win7 used by the Remix OS or not and how ?
2) As free space that we see in Win7 is different for 16Gb and 32 GB Flash drives, does this affect the performance ?

Thank in advance.