I think install files have some problem.

anah

Jan 6, 2018, 5:09:14 AM1/6/18
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com

I download remixOS for PC files (64-bit) on Torrent because another mirror file's link do not work.

But torrent files can't install file successfully on USB flash drives.

I try samsung USB 3.0 flash drive 64GB to format FAT32, and sandisk USB 3.0 flash drvie too.

No matter whichi USB flash drive I use, result is all same.

Missing operating system.

If I install OS on my C:/ drive, it always success, but there are always fail to install OS another HDD(like D:/ drive) or USB flash drive.

Why I think 'torrent file's problem',  on Youtube, many users can success to install their USB flash drive to use old version iso file.

Anybody answer my problem?

anah

Jan 6, 2018, 11:26:53 AM1/6/18
to Remix OS for PC

I found why my boot USB display 'Missing operating system' massage, use my surface tablet.

If I boot the laster ver. Remix OS installed in USB flash drive, it spit out like this.

error :  no such device: /cm-x86-14.1-rc1/kernel

error : file '/cm-x86-14.1-rc1/kernel ' not found.

unaligned pointer 0x86870bf8

Aborted.

I tried to install on three different computers, but any installation isn't success.