Remix OS for 32 Bit PC, Direct Download Link (LEGACY)

Nirmal Sarkar

Feb 3, 2016, 11:30:28 AM2/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hi,

On 2nd February 2016, Remix OS v2.0 for 32 bit computers released for legacy devices.
The torrent file is available officially.

In case anyone needs direct download link for the same, You can download it from here: https://dailyuploads.net/5w7gynhsbvr4

Check out my other Tutorials from below, in case you need:

Man Bassala

Feb 3, 2016, 3:32:00 PM2/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
your link is an fucking bullshit a lot of ADS :((

COMPUTIAC USA

Feb 3, 2016, 11:33:36 PM2/3/16
to Remix OS for PC

 He has done this on every link he post's.

  Not just on this forum either.

  I clicked on a link he had in the info section of a video he posted and it installed a bunch of crapware before I could stop it.

  Beware of his link's !

raha...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2016, 12:15:49 AM2/4/16
to Remix OS for PC
Direct download link! CLICK HERE

Nirmal Sarkar

Feb 4, 2016, 8:15:07 AM2/4/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hey, can you tell me which page was it?

I agree the link has ads, you just need to uncheck USE OUR DOWNLOAD MANAGER TO GET RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS button and you can download the file.

But I don't know if there was any malware inside that. Please please tell me where did you get that.

Well, I am running a blog and it is getting lots of visitors, it becomes my responsibility to make the user experience better. I only include ads, but I would never intend to induce malware or other software. Please help me remove that asap. It is not at all my intention to keep malware, I want to remove it at once.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Nirmal Sarkar

Feb 4, 2016, 8:15:40 AM2/4/16
to Remix OS for PC
I agree the link has ads, you just need to uncheck USE OUR DOWNLOAD MANAGER TO GET RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS button and you can download the file easily.

rbri...@firstchurch.cc

Jul 21, 2016, 9:43:13 AM7/21/16
to Remix OS for PC
FYI...the little, tiny PRE-CHECKED checkbox for downloading the adware stuff is a problem.  Luckily, I saw it and unchecked the box.  Uncheck by default, even with a pop up that says "Are you sure you don't want to ....." kind of message would be better.

Ozan Oke Coy

Apr 15, 2024, 9:19:13 PMApr 15
to Remix OS for PC
just cp to partition to make RemixOS boot