How do I use my 4G USB Modem in Remix OS?

Tiberium

Aug 6, 2016, 6:50:53 AM8/6/16
to Remix OS for PC
So, I installed Remix OS alongside my Windows installation. Everything went ok, but(as i thought) my usb modem wasn't recognized and autoconnected. I tried installing PPP Widget (all three versions), but I have a BIG issue with it - PPP Widget 1 simply doesn't support my usb modem, and PPP Widget 2 and 3 versions needed to be installed from Google Play(but I can't because I simply don't have any Internet access except usb modem). Is anyone here can help me with it?
USB Modem is Huawei E3372H It's proved to work in PPP Widget, but I can't install PPP Widget from Play Store :
p.s:sorry for my mistakes(if any)