i get this when booting

1 view

phantomr...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2017, 1:28:01 PM3/22/17
to Remix OS for PC
I have a Dell Optiplex 745 and get this on virtual machine and when booting from USB. is there any way to get past this. BTW it gets past the write bit and gets to the boot then has a black screen and doesn't go any further than that
Screenshot 2017-03-22 17.24.22.png

Jared Tamana

Mar 22, 2017, 3:24:43 PM3/22/17
to Remix OS for PC
Just a guess, but this probably means your CPU just won't boot ROS properly.

andrewba...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 2:34:33 AM4/4/17
to Remix OS for PC
BTW I'm the same person just using my phone and don't have the above account. I managed to run remix os from a sub stick using universal usb. It booted quite fine and was working well... then I went back on to windows 10 to find that as soon as I logged in I got a lot of errors about my usb stick saying it was corrupted and not working. So to make sure all my data was ok on remix I logged off windows 10, went back to remix to find that it couldn't find all the boot instructions. So I feformated my usb reimaged it went back on to find that remix had damaged my usb slots so I couldn't write the usb. I'm lucky that I was using an old pc and not my current one. BTW win 10 format software is also broken.

Dondre Johnson

Apr 17, 2017, 7:49:27 AM4/17/17
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
Everyone complains about Remix OS with VB. That's why Remix OS came up with its own emulator: jide.com/remixos-player. You can also try dualbooting it on your PC. It has better performance and is recommended: jide.com/remixos-for-pc