How To Unistall Remix Os

Vincent Tjianattan

Mar 12, 2016, 1:51:25 AM3/12/16
to Remix OS for PC

I Have Currently Installed Remix Os Beta The Effect Is Partitioning My Flash Drive Into 3 Partition

I Wanted To Uninstall Remix Os And Restore All 32 GB Of My Flash Drive As I Am Gonna Install It On Another Flash Drive(8GB) Help

sahilmanc...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 8:47:47 AM3/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same happened with me...i m using ease us partition master as my default partition since windows partition failed to delete remix os partition...i just deleted remix os partition then expanded another partition after that i applied changes...but i think maybe u can't apply changes without purchasing it...i m not sure...so give it a try or purchase it or u can try another partition manager... ;)

_pietro

Mar 12, 2016, 8:49:28 AM3/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
launch the installation tool from windows and click ok... it will ask you to disinstall... the delete, if present, the remix folders

sahilmanc...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 8:49:29 AM3/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
* default partition manager