What should I do when encounter this at the loading screen DELL INSPIRON 630M

1 view

SLASH COMBO

Mar 3, 2016, 5:46:51 AM3/3/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

This is the 1st time I use Remix OS beta 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 630M

but it stuck at this page ... what should I do to continue use Remix OS ?

the method I used to install = Remix OS Installation Tool

HDD format = NTFS
IMG_20160303_183510.jpg

wulyh...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2016, 8:04:07 AM3/20/16
to Remix OS for PC
I have the same issue for this

SLASH COMBO

Mar 26, 2016, 10:06:47 PM3/26/16
to Remix OS for PC
ya

scottd...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2016, 10:17:14 PM3/26/16
to Remix OS for PC
I have the exact same issue...Dell Inspiron 6000

I have searched all the forums and have not made much progress.

I entered the string "vga=ask" and if you add this, you will be prompted for a list of display modes....if you combine that with nomodeset vga=ask, I thought I was making progress because the screen changes and goes to a flashing dash but nothing happens after that....my gut feel is that it is related to display drivers.