How to download and install Google Play Store on Remix OS for PC

graylou...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2016, 10:11:05 AM7/5/16
to Remix OS for PC

Google Play Store is not preloaded onto Remix OS for PC. Here is how I do it:

If you have the latest Remix OS (version: 2.0.402 or above), try the followings:
1. Open Remix Central and install Google Play Installer
2. Open Google Play Installer, click “Install Google Services"
3. Reboot OS immediately(Don't open Google Play or login any Google App before reboot)

If you are NOT on the latest version of Remix OS, you can do the following steps:
1. Download the GMSActivator.apk directly onto your Remix OS through the following links or the attachment
2. Click on the downloaded file to install it (You may need to change your settings to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Settings > Security > Device Administration)
3. Open the installed file
4. Select "Install Google Services"
5. Reboot OS immediately(Don't open Google Play or login any Google App before reboot)
Link 1:
Link 2:

After you install Google Play with this tool, you need to reboot system immediately . (Don't open Google Play or login any Google App before reboot). Otherwise, you will see "Error" while you are trying to download anything.

To fix it:
1) Remove your Google account in setting/account. (check detail)
2) Clear data from Google Play and Google Service. (check detail)
3) Reboot again and enjoy Play Store.
GMSActivator.apk

dickso...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2016, 2:00:57 PM7/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Mine just sticks at downloading please wait once I select install google services

Paul Robillard

Jul 17, 2016, 11:56:02 AM7/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
i just did it following the procedure on this link

there a youtube too. I did not look at it

i googled "how to install google play store on remix os"
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

putr...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017, 8:11:39 PM1/28/17
to Remix OS for PC
I've install the latest version of Remix OS along side Ubuntu
But it can't login to play store, it said "There is a problem while connecting to Google servers"
I've tried above instructions even have set date time manually also try using Automatic date & time. But the problem still encountered

briano...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 9:10:32 AM4/25/17
to Remix OS for PC
`

ramsl...@gmail.com

May 26, 2017, 4:34:41 AM5/26/17
to Remix OS for PC
same here

nabilmo...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2018, 8:17:00 PM10/7/18
to Remix OS for PC
not working it always say please wait and nothing change so please fix it
Message has been deleted

glay...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2018, 7:07:33 AM12/12/18
to Remix OS for PC
i can't install GMSActivator.apk but

clicked "Google Play Store Activate" and wait about 1 hour. Then it said OK. Now Google Play Store works