Re: [reminderfox] - Problems with Firefox v52

Paul Swain

Dec 13, 2016, 11:02:35 PM12/13/16
to stephan...@khdn.de, remin...@googlegroups.com
Stephan...@khdn.de wrote on 10/12/2016 1:15 AM:
Reminderfox 2.1.5.5.3 don´t work with Firefox 52.0???
When I test the login I get: CALDAV   Status:400 Bad Request….

Hi Stephan!

Thanks for the report.  The developers are aware of this and are working on a solution.  They can't give any more information at the moment.

Paul

Colin Law

Dec 14, 2016, 3:38:18 AM12/14/16
to Paul Swain, stephan...@khdn.de, remin...@googlegroups.com
Can I have a clarification please? Is this Firefox 52.0 or 50.0.2 we
are talking about? I see Ubuntu has an upgrade to 50.0.2 available and
I don't know whether I should postpone the update.

thanks

Colin

Paul Swain

Dec 14, 2016, 4:01:42 AM12/14/16
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Colin Law wrote on 14/12/2016 7:37 PM:

> Can I have a clarification please? Is this Firefox 52.0 or 50.0.2 we
> are talking about? I see Ubuntu has an upgrade to 50.0.2 available and
> I don't know whether I should postpone the update.

Hi Colin!

We are talking about v52 - currently in Developer
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/developer/notes/

Apparently the problem also exists in v51 - currently in Beta
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/beta/notes/

Paul
Message has been deleted