Alert Display Missing This AM

cbgbz

May 21, 2018, 9:12:03 AM5/21/18
to ReminderFox
When I open my browser (WaterFox 56.2.0), I usually get a window showing todays reminders and any I've not completed. That window usually appears before my home page appears.

This AM, the alert window didn't appear. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

C.

gNeandr

May 21, 2018, 11:00:08 AM5/21/18
to remin...@googlegroups.com

Would be helpful to understand which version of RmFX you're using.

Opening the about:Reminderfox copies the required details to the copy buffer. So just text paste to an answer mail.

Please send via remin...@googlegroups.com

Guenter

--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org

Coleman Blake

May 21, 2018, 2:51:33 PM5/21/18
to gne...@web.de, remin...@googlegroups.com
I'm using ReminderFox 2.1.6.3.

Please reply to my permanent email address: c.b...@computer.org.

On 21.05.18 15:12, cbgbz wrote:
When I open my browser (WaterFox 56.2.0), I usually get a window showing todays reminders and any I've not completed. That window usually appears before my home page appears.

This AM, the alert window didn't appear. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

C.
--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org
---

ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org
---

gNeandr

May 21, 2018, 2:54:44 PM5/21/18
to Coleman Blake, 🦊 ReminderFox

The   About:Reminderfox dialog gives more details. Do you think you can do that?

Opening the about:Reminderfox copies the required details to the copy buffer. So just text paste to an answer mail.

Please send via remin...@googlegroups.com

Guenter

Coleman Blake

May 21, 2018, 3:03:32 PM5/21/18
to gNeandr, 🦊 ReminderFox
Here's what I get from About ReminderFox:

​C

Please reply to my permanent email address: c.b...@computer.org.

Guenter

May 21, 2018, 3:11:50 PM5/21/18
to ReminderFox
Please see the red marked request below!
Thanks for your cooperation

Guenter

Coleman Blake

May 21, 2018, 4:48:29 PM5/21/18
to gne...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
I didn't read the first email closely enough. Here is the text from About ReminderFox:

ReminderFox  [2.1.6.3]       <'20180508_1921'>
  Profile directory: C:\Users\cbgbz\AppData\Roaming\Waterfox\Profiles\7hc2g7al.default
  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT

6.1; Win64; x64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0 (en-US)

C.

Please reply to my permanent email address: c.b...@computer.org.

Coleman Blake

May 21, 2018, 6:07:02 PM5/21/18
to gne...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
The alert window has reappeared. I had opened and closed my browser before and rebooted my system and no alert window.

Just now, I closed and reopened my browser and there it was.

Maybe it was having a bad Monday,

C.

Please reply to my permanent email address: c.b...@computer.org.