ReminderFox conflict with FVD Speed Dial

pr0sumer.j...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2016, 5:30:52 PM3/13/16
to ReminderFox
Wanted to post a "problem" I discovered with ReminderFox when the FVD Speed Dial add-on is also installed.

Once ReminderFox shows the reminders for the day, it "disables" the ability for users who have FVD Speed Dial installed to move their dials around. To get around this, I had to disable ReminderFox, restart Firefox, and then the ability was restored.

I informed the author of FVD Speed Dial about this but wanted to inform the author of ReminderFox as well.

This problem was discovered using Firefox 45.

Guenter

Apr 6, 2016, 6:32:18 AM4/6/16
to ReminderFox, pr0sumer.j...@gmail.com
Pease check again with updated Reminderfox 2.1.5.5

Can we close this issue?