How can I remove ALL reminders from reminderfox?

adi...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 5:31:21 PM5/31/16
to ReminderFox
I made a mess in a couple of computers and need help.

How do I remove the hundreds of reminders? I thought I knew where they were, I deleted them and when I went back to Reminderfox, there they were.

Please help this dummy.

Thanks

gNeandr

May 31, 2016, 6:43:55 PM5/31/16
to adi...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
Hard to tell =-O !?

What is your setup at all? Which computers, do you use remote server or remote calendars?
Which System (Firefox or Thunderbird) on which system (WIN, OSX, Linux)?

Some details would help to understand your situation.

Please reply to all so others can help also.

Guenter
--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org