SeaMonkey

Fred Bonani

Jul 31, 2018, 1:02:30 PM7/31/18
to remin...@googlegroups.com
I have heard that ReminderFox will work with SeaMonkey and am curious as to how long this may last? I am currently using FireFox 56, the last version that allowed ReminderFox but I imagine I will have to move away from it as there are no expected updates to it. Any input on the SeaMonkey browser and or how long ReminderFox would work on it?

Colin Law

Aug 1, 2018, 4:08:16 AM8/1/18
to fbo...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
On 31 July 2018 at 18:02, Fred Bonani <fbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have heard that ReminderFox will work with SeaMonkey and am curious as to how long this may last? I am currently using FireFox 56, the last version that allowed ReminderFox but I imagine I will have to move away from it as there are no expected updates to it. Any input on the SeaMonkey browser and or how long ReminderFox would work on it?

I don't know about SeaMonkey but RF works well with Waterfox.

Colin

Guenter

Aug 1, 2018, 8:37:48 AM8/1/18
to ReminderFox
It's all about compatibility with to changing Mozilla Code base. As long SM does the same moves as the TB Team does you can expect RmFX will run on SM as long as we support the TB versions.
But time will show, nobody knows exactly the progress.

Sorry to have no precise answer here.
Guenter