ReminderFox Request/Feedback #389 ..

Juli Berg

Dec 11, 2019, 5:32:46 PM12/11/19
to remin...@googlegroups.com
... Please set a descriptive 'Subject' for your request ...

This relates to ReminderFox installed on: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.9.1 Lightning/6.2.9.1

How can I get all my reminders back on Thunderbird?  Everything has gone and I just do not understand the instructions which have suddenly appeared.

I used to use Reminder Fox on Firefox until Firefox did not support it any more, so I installed it on Thunderbird and it has been working perfectly since about three hours ago when I added a new reminder.  I just went to change the time on one reminder and it showed the calendar and menu etc, but none of my reminders.

What on earth am I going to do now?

Please please help me as I have all dates saved on ReminderFox, and all my daily dates/times etc - everything.  And I cannot understand how to get them all back now.

Guenter

Dec 11, 2019, 6:29:18 PM12/11/19
to ReminderFox
Juli,
sorry to hear. I'm surprise because from yr post I se you use TB60.9.1. That's the TB version which should support Reminderfox. The most current RmFX version is 2.1.6.9 but I think you are using 2.1.6.6 which is fine also.
Is it possible to give more details about ".. do not understand the instructions which have suddenly appeared. .."
Have a screenshot or so ?
Think we can resolve the situation, but I need some more details. Thanks
Guenter