lost all reminders .. how to restore

Linda Adrain

Jun 24, 2014, 5:23:52 PM6/24/14
to lad...@sonic.net
I don’t know how to get my reminders back.
I tried what was suggest, under ‘trouble shooting’ but nothing change,
still no reminders.
and I can’t remember what I had listed. what’s happening with your
program.
This is the second time it’s happened in the last 3 months.

Linda
707-577-0783
lad...@sonic.net

Please describe your Feedback or Support Request and set an appropriate
'Subject'.

ReminderFox  [2.1.5]   release    <'20140402_2126'>
   Profile directory:
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yt16vp8d.default
   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30

Paul Swain

Jun 25, 2014, 12:16:36 PM6/25/14
to lad...@sonic.net
Linda Adrain wrote on 24/06/2014 8:15 PM (UK time):
I don’t know how to get my reminders back.
I tried what was suggest, under ‘trouble shooting’ but nothing change, still no reminders.
Hi Linda!

1.  Have you tried using the Restore from backup file function on the General tab of the ReminderFox options?

ReminderFox makes backups automatically so that is the easiest way to find them.

2.  If that doesn't work, try searching your PC for the file reminderfox.ics.  If you can find that file and it has a recent date then you can use the <Import/Export> button in the screenshot above to import the information.

3.  Since you are having repeated problems, try making regular manual backups to a location that you can easily find.  There is a link for this above the highlighted item in the screenshot.

Paul

eegffbbh.png
Message has been deleted

Guenter

Jun 27, 2014, 12:00:53 PM6/27/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com, lad...@sonic.net

An intermediate solution is available (before next release).

For users seeing the same issue, please call back directly to gneandr at web dot de

Thanks
Guenter
This conversation is locked