[ReminderFox] can not creat a new reminder ..

Ralf Schwabe

Sep 26, 2016, 5:16:38 PM9/26/16
to remin...@googlegroups.com
I can not creat a new reminder

This relates to ReminderFox installed on: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0;
Win64; x64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0

Sorry, but my english is bad. Please help. i can not creat a new reminder since Firefox 48 64bit.

greatings

Ralf Schwabe

Guenter

Sep 26, 2016, 5:22:05 PM9/26/16
to remin...@googlegroups.com, Ra.Sc...@web.de
Which version of Reminderfox are you using?

ra.sch...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2016, 7:06:04 AM10/2/16
to ReminderFox, Ra.Sc...@web.de
I use version 2.1.5.5

gNeandr

Oct 2, 2016, 7:07:32 AM10/2/16
to ra.sch...@gmail.com, ReminderFox, Ra.Sc...@web.de
Please update to current version 2.1.5.5.3

On 01.10.2016 21:54, ra.sch...@gmail.com wrote:
> I use version 2.1.5.5

dong...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2016, 12:08:58 PM11/3/16
to ReminderFox, ra.sch...@gmail.com, Ra.Sc...@web.de, gne...@web.de
FF 49.0.2 64 bit, Win 10 current, and reminder fox 2.1.5.5.3
Just started doing - when clicking on a calendar day to add a reminder, calendar jumps to the middle of the following month. Cursor keys don't work to move the selected day. Have to create the reminder in the date given and then change the dates to the correct one. I've just noticed this since upgrading to Firefox 64 bit.